4. Transition (14-20 Years) 5. Adulthood (21-65 Years) 6. Aging (65+ Years) 1. Prenatal/infancy (0-2 Years) 2. Early Childhood (3-6 Years) 3. School Age (6-18 Years) Multiple Lifespans
1335 Dublin Rd, Columbus, OH, United States
1335 Dublin Road Columbus Ohio 43215 US
- The Arc of Ohio is a strong, unified voice that makes an impact on local, state and federal policy.
- We advocate for progressive, value-based individualized community services.
- Our statewide network of volunteers are available to support you and your family.
- The Arc of Ohio hosts quarterly trainings for individuals, families, providers, educators and others.
- We believe everyone has a right to choose and control their own individualized supports.
- Our email list and newsletter mailings link Ohioans to current public policy issues.
- The Arc of Ohio advocates for systems that protect and respect human rights and dignity.
Advocacy, Citizenship, Community Living , Daily Life , Education, Employment, Healthy Living, Safety & Security , Social, Spirituality
Westlake, OH, USA
Our mission is to provide education and support to families in Northeast Ohio who have concerns a...
22001 Fairmount Boulevard, Shaker Heights, OH, USA
Monarch Boarding Academy (MBA) A residential treatment program for individuals ages 8 to 21 with ...
2080 Citygate Drive, Columbus, OH, USA
Students focus on individualized transition plans to achieve future adult living and career aspir...
Columbus, OH, USA
Provides residential and recreational services to children and adults with intellectual and devel...
The country’s largest cross-disability membership organization that organizes the disability comm...
“We, the parents, the professionals and the concerned citizens of the State of Ohio joined ...
Disability Training for First Responders: Serving People with Disabilities The Ohio Disability an...
1-800-CDC-INFO (800-232-4636)1-800-CDC-INFO (800-232-4636)
Disability and Health Emergency Preparedness Related Pages Emergencies and disasters can s...
Columbus, OH, USA
Toll) 614-466-4684 - option 1Toll) 614-466-4684 - option 1
The Ohio Department of Health’s Newborn Screening (NBS) program identifies newborn babies who may...
1369 E Front St, Logan, OH, USA
Fairfield County (740) 689-1494Fairfield County (740) 689-1494
Hocking County (740) 380-1475Hocking County (740) 380-1475
SOCIL believes that people with disabilities have the right to choices and opportunities in socie...
1. Prenatal/infancy (0-2 Years) 2. Early Childhood (3-6 Years) 3. School Age (6-18 Years) 4. Transition (14-20 Years) 5. Adulthood (21-65 Years) 6. Aging (65+ Years) Multiple Lifespans
1335 Dublin Rd., Suite 100-A Columbus, OH 43215 0 mi
The Arc of Ohio is a statewide membership association made up of people with intellectual and dev...
Multiple Lifespans 1. Prenatal/infancy (0-2 Years) 2. Early Childhood (3-6 Years) 3. School Age (6-18 Years) 4. Transition (14-20 Years) 5. Adulthood (21-65 Years) 6. Aging (65+ Years)
1335 Dublin Rd, Columbus, OH, United States 0 mi
Assistive Technology (AT) can be a device that is used to increase, maintain or improve the funct...
2100 Stella Court, Columbus, OH, United States 0.22 mi
Developmental Disabilities Program: Promote independence, personal accountability and growth for ...
1169 Dublin Road, Columbus, OH, United States 0.74 mi
(614) 566.4242(614) 566.4242
Fore Hope can help those living with symptoms and disabilites from stroke, Parkinson’s dise...
2070 South Mallway Drive, Upper Arlington, OH, United States 1.34 mi
SafeSplash works with a wide range of special needs students and will provide each child with the...
1314 Kinnear Road, Columbus, OH 43212, United States 1.75 mi
314 North Wilson Road, Columbus, OH, USA 1.85 mi
Transportation services are provided for non-emergency medical appointments for children and adul...