Redtreehouse.org was created to provide a welcoming and vibrant online community for families and professionals to explore resources to help children and young adults, prenatal through age 25.
What We Do
Redtreehouse.org connects a diverse and passionate community of families, young adults, professionals and organizations to
- share information, knowledge and resources to help individuals from prenatal to young adulthood;
- discover answers to questions and concerns in order to meet needs and overcome challenges;
- make community connections and build support networks for help and encouragement;
- be a personal resource and reference tool for timely, reliable, easy-to-access information when needed; and
- find hope for today and to look forward to tomorrow with greater confidence, support and expectation.