705 Lakeview Plaza Blvd, Columbus, OH, United States
705 Lakeview Plaza Boulevard Columbus Ohio 43085 US
Our Mission Statement:
- To expand awareness of self-determination principals:
freedom, support, control, responsibility, confirmation, relationships, dreams, and choice.
- To provide self-determination and training resources.
- To promote and recognize advocacy efforts and assist in organizing advocacy efforts throughout Ohio.
- To assist advocates to connect with and educate policymakers and achieve leadership positions.
- To provide self-determination best practice input to state and local governing organizations.
705 W Newton Rd, Bowling Green, OH 43402, USA
Community Employment Services (CES) offers support for workers with disabilities. In a manner sim...
1400 East Medical Loop, Toledo, OH 43614, USA
The Center for Excellence in Autism offers diagnostic assessments.
3148 W Central Ave, Toledo, OH 43606, USA
The center offers individualized, one‐on‐one Applied Behavioral Analysis, social skills group...
3521 Briarfield Blvd, Maumee, OH 43537, USA
CHIP offers comprehensive intervention for children with autism. The program utilizes an inte...
440 S Reynolds Rd, Toledo, OH 43615, USA
(888) 325‐8532, ext. 100(888) 325‐8532, ext. 100
(419) 535‐5750(419) 535‐5750
Offers screening, diagnostic evaluations, therapy, consultation, and referral for speech‐lang...
200 Health Center Bldg, Bowling Green, OH 43403
The Speech and Hearing Clinic provides diagnostic and remedial speech, language and hearing s...
721 Medical Blvd, Findlay, OH 45840, USA
Blanchard offers outpatient occupational therapy, speech therapy and physical therapy.
200 Hutchinson Ave, Columbus, OH, United States 0.66 mi
1-800-274-0099 ex 11-800-274-0099 ex 1
Reel movies for Real needs is a sensory friendly theater. Showtimes are available one Saturday ou...
150 East Campus View Boulevard, Columbus, OH, United States 0.9 mi
About Us Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities (OOD) is the State of Ohio agency that partn...
1021 Checkrein Avenue, Columbus, OH, United States 0.93 mi
The mission of Franklin County Residential Services, Inc. (FCRS) is to provide the highest qualit...
6513 Kingsmill Court, Columbus, OH, United States 0.97 mi
Welcome to Vertical Adventures! Welcome to the world of indoor rock climbing at Vertical Adventur...
5830 North High Street, Worthington, OH, United States 2.36 mi
(614) 841-1991 (Voice)(614) 841-1991 (Voice)
(614) 515-6065 ( Video Phone )(614) 515-6065 ( Video Phone )
Welcome to DSC – Where Communication Happens! DSC empowers people who have hearing loss and other...
1. Prenatal/infancy (0-2 Years) 2. Early Childhood (3-6 Years) 3. School Age (6-18 Years) 4. Transition (14-20 Years)
5925 Cleveland Avenue, Columbus, OH, United States 2.79 mi
Vision At Integrative Pediatrics of Ohio, LLC we strive to be the pediatric point of contact for ...
1198 East Powell Drive, Lewis Center, OH, United States 3.09 mi
Our goal at Cookie Cutters Haircuts for Kids is to provide families with an amazing haircut exper...
4900 Evanswood Drive, Columbus, OH, United States 3.2 mi
Sensory friendly skating. Skating Fun for everyone!
500 Morse Road, Columbus, OH, United States 3.31 mi
The mission of the Ohio School for the Deaf, an educational facility and resource center on deafn...
2. Early Childhood (3-6 Years) 3. School Age (6-18 Years) 4. Transition (14-20 Years) 1. Prenatal/infancy (0-2 Years)
187 W Schrock Rd, Westerville, OH, United States 3.48 mi
The Center for Autism Spectrum Disorders and the Child Development Center at Nationwide Children’...