500 Morse Road, Columbus, OH, United States
500 Morse Road Columbus Ohio 43214 US
The mission of the Ohio School for the Deaf, an educational facility and resource center on deafness, is through a barrier-free communication environment using American Sign Language (ASL) and English to:
- Provide comprehensive education for Ohio’s Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing students which encourages independence and life long learning to promote social development and cultural awareness
- Prepare students to attain their potential and become contributing members of their communities
- Collaborate with schools and other educational programs serving Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing students and their families to meet the individual needs of each student
1. Prenatal/infancy (0-2 Years) 2. Early Childhood (3-6 Years) 3. School Age (6-18 Years) 4. Transition (14-20 Years)
10415 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH, United States
Our Purpose Redtreehouse.org was created to provide a welcoming and vibrant online community for ...
700 Children's Drive, Columbus, OH, United States
About Mission Statement Our mission is to raise awareness of Spina Bifida and to make a differe...
246 North High Street, Columbus, OH, United States
Children with Medical Handicaps (BCMH) The Children with Medical Handicaps Program (BCMH) is...
253 Dayton Avenue, Xenia, OH, United States
Enriches the lives of children with disabilities by providing companionship and promoting indepen...
895 Central Avenue, Cincinnati, OH, United States
Camp Flame Catcher is uniquely designed to give children with epilepsy the typical camping experi...
10073 Daly Road, Cincinnati, OH, United States
From goats to gardens and bees to barnyard, Parky’s Farm is an educational farm located wit...
4900 Evanswood Drive, Columbus, OH, United States 0.58 mi
Sensory friendly skating. Skating Fun for everyone!
470 Glenmont Avenue, Columbus, OH 42314 1.33 mi
Raise awareness about autism; connect people with autism, their families, and caregivers to infor...
470 Glenmont Avenue, Columbus, OH, United States 1.33 mi
Ohio Center for Autism and Low Incidence (OCALI) serves families, educators, and professionals wo...
5830 North High Street, Worthington, OH, United States 1.4 mi
(614) 841-1991 (Voice)(614) 841-1991 (Voice)
(614) 515-6065 ( Video Phone )(614) 515-6065 ( Video Phone )
Welcome to DSC – Where Communication Happens! DSC empowers people who have hearing loss and other...
6513 Kingsmill Court, Columbus, OH, United States 2.39 mi
Welcome to Vertical Adventures! Welcome to the world of indoor rock climbing at Vertical Adventur...
1021 Checkrein Avenue, Columbus, OH, United States 2.62 mi
The mission of Franklin County Residential Services, Inc. (FCRS) is to provide the highest qualit...