500 Morse Road, Columbus, OH, United States
500 Morse Road Columbus Ohio 43214 US
The mission of the Ohio School for the Deaf, an educational facility and resource center on deafness, is through a barrier-free communication environment using American Sign Language (ASL) and English to:
- Provide comprehensive education for Ohio’s Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing students which encourages independence and life long learning to promote social development and cultural awareness
- Prepare students to attain their potential and become contributing members of their communities
- Collaborate with schools and other educational programs serving Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing students and their families to meet the individual needs of each student
2. Early Childhood (3-6 Years) 3. School Age (6-18 Years) 4. Transition (14-20 Years) 5. Adulthood (21-65 Years)
15316 Detroit Avenue, Lakewood, OH, USA
Hello Cleveland! What exciting news! A group of dedicated family members have brought GiGi’s Play...
1. Prenatal/infancy (0-2 Years) 2. Early Childhood (3-6 Years) 3. School Age (6-18 Years) 5. Adulthood (21-65 Years)
24211 Center Ridge Road, Westlake, OH, USA
Our Mission is to empower children and adults with disabilities and their families to achieve the...
200 E High St, Circleville, OH 43113, USA
(740) 474‐1124(740) 474‐1124
(740) 477‐3353(740) 477‐3353
Early intervention services, school and transition services are provided based on eligibility...
275 McCampbell Hall, 1581 Dodd Dr., Columbus, OH 43210
Two early childhood education programs: one in McCampbell Hall and another at The Ohio State ...
3. School Age (6-18 Years) 2. Early Childhood (3-6 Years) 1. Prenatal/infancy (0-2 Years) 4. Transition (14-20 Years)
Helps children and families in need or involved with multiple systems (like mental health, develo...
1. Prenatal/infancy (0-2 Years) 2. Early Childhood (3-6 Years) 3. School Age (6-18 Years) 4. Transition (14-20 Years) Multiple Lifespans
700 Children's Drive, Columbus, OH, USA
Reliable, up-to-date information about resources in the Columbus area for children and families. ...
4900 Evanswood Drive, Columbus, OH, United States 0.58 mi
Sensory friendly skating. Skating Fun for everyone!
470 Glenmont Avenue, Columbus, OH 42314 1.33 mi
Raise awareness about autism; connect people with autism, their families, and caregivers to infor...
470 Glenmont Avenue, Columbus, OH, United States 1.33 mi
Ohio Center for Autism and Low Incidence (OCALI) serves families, educators, and professionals wo...
5830 North High Street, Worthington, OH, United States 1.4 mi
(614) 841-1991 (Voice)(614) 841-1991 (Voice)
(614) 515-6065 ( Video Phone )(614) 515-6065 ( Video Phone )
Welcome to DSC – Where Communication Happens! DSC empowers people who have hearing loss and other...
510 East North Broadway, Columbus, OH 43214, United States 2.28 mi
The Columbus Speech & Hearing Center is a non-profit, United Way Agency. Each year, the Cente...
1855 E Dublin Granville Rd, Columbus, OH 43229, USA 2.38 mi
Summit Academy Schools are tuition‐free, non‐profit community schools for alternative learner...
6513 Kingsmill Court, Columbus, OH, United States 2.39 mi
Welcome to Vertical Adventures! Welcome to the world of indoor rock climbing at Vertical Adventur...