6220 E Dublin Granville Rd, New Albany, OH, United States
6220 East Dublin Granville Road New Albany Ohio 43054 US
LifeTown is a realistic indoor ‘city’ designed specifically for children with special needs to have fun while practicing important life skills through role-play.
- Our program was modeled after the LifeTown in Bloomfield Michigan. A third location in Livingston, NJ has opened based on the same model.
- LifeTown is the only facility of its kind in Ohio and one of only three in the United States that gives students with disabilities a chance to build the life, social and pre-employment skills that will help them to transition into adulthood.
- Beginning in kindergarten, students work on lessons related to pedestrian safety, counting coins or learning to make transactions in a store.
- As they master those concepts, they will graduate to more complex concepts such as learning to socialize and care for others, managing one’s own doctor’s visits, or making and keeping appointments.
- For students in middle and high school, they will contemplate community employment and learn about the types of jobs available and how to successfully apply and interview for those positions.
Daily Life , Education, Employment, Safety & Security , Social
1. Prenatal/infancy (0-2 Years) 2. Early Childhood (3-6 Years) 3. School Age (6-18 Years) Multiple Lifespans
For years, we’ve been told that it takes a village to raise a happy, healthy, and well-adju...
11230 Cornell Park Drive Blue Ash, OH 45242
We are an innovative pediatric therapy practice treating individuals from birth to young adults, ...
Ravenna, OH, USA
Coffee, Tea, and Autism provides a relaxed forum for discussion and information sharing for anyon...
Durham, NC 27708, USA
Coping With Misophonia in Relationships is a program designed to help misophones and their partne...
4710 Old Troy Pike, Dayton, OH 45424, USA
The Gorman Hewitt Ayars Fund is a financial assistance fund in the greater Dayton area for those ...
224 Patrick Avenue, Urbana, OH 43078, USA
(937) 653-5217(937) 653-5217
Provides a broad range of service for the community that encompasses programs from early interven...
945 Danbury Road, Dayton, OH 45420, USA
(937) 294-4611 (937) 294-4611
This organization helps individuals with disabilities and coordination problems to achieve their ...
6220 E Dublin Granville Rd, New Albany, OH, United States 0 mi
LifeTown is a realistic indoor city designed specifically for children with special needs to ha...
240 Market Street, New Albany, OH, United States 0.48 mi
see Joel Wood, MD Highlights Rated in the top 10 percent of physicians in the nation for patient...
947 East Johnstown Road, Gahanna, OH, USA 3.45 mi
Kya’s Krusade identifies and creates programs, services and tools that enable children with...
5250 Strawberry Farms Boulevard, Columbus, OH, United States 4.81 mi
We are proud to offer a therapeutic day camp to our special needs youth! Kid’s Kamp is a ve...
3977 Morse Crossing, Columbus, OH, USA 5.56 mi
Stepppin’ Out is the signature monthly dinner of Friendship Connection. The event happens ...
2. Early Childhood (3-6 Years) 3. School Age (6-18 Years) 4. Transition (14-20 Years) 1. Prenatal/infancy (0-2 Years)
187 W Schrock Rd, Westerville, OH, United States 6.03 mi
The Center for Autism Spectrum Disorders and the Child Development Center at Nationwide Children’...
187 W Schrock Rd, Westerville, OH 43081, USA 6.03 mi
The Child Development Center and the Center for Autism Spectrum Disorders at Nationwide Child...
187 W Schrock Rd, Westerville, OH, USA 6.03 mi
(614) 355-7570(614) 355-7570
The Sibling Support Project is a national program dedicated to recognizing siblings of those with...