6220 E Dublin Granville Rd, New Albany, OH, United States
6220 East Dublin Granville Road New Albany Ohio 43054 US
- LifeTown is a realistic indoor city designed specifically for children with special needs to have fun while practicing important life skills through role-play
- LifeTown was developed in consultation with parents of children with special needs, therapists, educators and professionals
- Students learn in a supportive, positive and structured environment
- Volunteers staff Life Town and have a sincere desire to help the students succeed
- Through targeted lessons the students learn and practice important life skills
- Students learn safety skills by walking through the city with working traffic lights and a volunteer safety officer
- Older students learn employment skills though job exploration, job interviews and on the job training at LifeTown.
- Socialization takes place in a supportive, friendly environment Students benefit with each visit to Life Town where they can reinforce classroom lessons with hands on experiences
- Lessons can be customized for every students learning needs
Community Living , Education
Reed Memorial Library, 167 E. Main St., Ravenna, OH 44266
NEW… 2018 Portage County Area Transition Booster Sessions Free for Parents, Caregivers and Profe...
2. Early Childhood (3-6 Years) 3. School Age (6-18 Years) 4. Transition (14-20 Years) 5. Adulthood (21-65 Years)
15316 Detroit Avenue, Lakewood, OH, USA
Hello Cleveland! What exciting news! A group of dedicated family members have brought GiGi’s Play...
1. Prenatal/infancy (0-2 Years) 2. Early Childhood (3-6 Years) 3. School Age (6-18 Years) 5. Adulthood (21-65 Years)
24211 Center Ridge Road, Westlake, OH, USA
Our Mission is to empower children and adults with disabilities and their families to achieve the...
200 E High St, Circleville, OH 43113, USA
(740) 474‐1124(740) 474‐1124
(740) 477‐3353(740) 477‐3353
Early intervention services, school and transition services are provided based on eligibility...
257 McCampbell Hall, 1581 Dodd Dr., Columbus, OH 43210
(614) 685‐3192(614) 685‐3192
Different programs for persons 14 years and older: transition assessment; job coaching, devel...
275 McCampbell Hall, 1581 Dodd Dr., Columbus, OH 43210
Two early childhood education programs: one in McCampbell Hall and another at The Ohio State ...
3. School Age (6-18 Years) 2. Early Childhood (3-6 Years) 1. Prenatal/infancy (0-2 Years) 4. Transition (14-20 Years)
Helps children and families in need or involved with multiple systems (like mental health, develo...
240 Market Street, New Albany, OH, United States 0.48 mi
see Joel Wood, MD Highlights Rated in the top 10 percent of physicians in the nation for patient...
5250 Strawberry Farms Boulevard, Columbus, OH, United States 4.81 mi
We are proud to offer a therapeutic day camp to our special needs youth! Kid’s Kamp is a ve...
2. Early Childhood (3-6 Years) 3. School Age (6-18 Years) 4. Transition (14-20 Years) 1. Prenatal/infancy (0-2 Years)
187 W Schrock Rd, Westerville, OH, United States 6.03 mi
The Center for Autism Spectrum Disorders and the Child Development Center at Nationwide Children’...
187 W Schrock Rd, Westerville, OH 43081, USA 6.03 mi
The Child Development Center and the Center for Autism Spectrum Disorders at Nationwide Child...
2655 Oakstone Dr, Columbus, OH 43231, USA 6.54 mi
The CCDE is a non‐profit organization dedicated to provide educational programming for all ch...
2080 Citygate Drive, Columbus, OH 43219, United States 6.71 mi
The Educational Service Center of Central Ohio partners with Central Ohio school districts to off...
2080 Citygate Dr, Columbus, OH 43219, USA 6.71 mi
(614) 542‐4106(614) 542‐4106
Offers special education programs to students with special needs such as the Early Learning S...
2080 Citygate Dr., Columbus, OH 43219 6.71 mi
(614) 542‐4106(614) 542‐4106
A one‐year program designed for students with autism spectrum disorders who have completed th...
1. Prenatal/infancy (0-2 Years) 2. Early Childhood (3-6 Years) 3. School Age (6-18 Years) 4. Transition (14-20 Years)
5925 Cleveland Avenue, Columbus, OH, United States 6.77 mi
Vision At Integrative Pediatrics of Ohio, LLC we strive to be the pediatric point of contact for ...