215 East 9th Street, Cincinnati, OH, United States
215 East 9th Street Cincinnati Ohio 45202 US
The mission of the Legal Aid Society of Greater Cincinnati is to resolve serious legal problems of low-income people, to promote economic and family stability, and to reduce poverty through effective legal assistance.
- secure safe, affordable housing for low-income families and establish stable neighborhoods
- secure income and health benefits for eligible families and individuals
- facilitate employment by removing barriers
- improve education outcomes for low-income children
- improve health and safety for at-risk children
- prevent intimate partner and family abuse
Safety & Security
1. Prenatal/infancy (0-2 Years) 2. Early Childhood (3-6 Years) 3. School Age (6-18 Years) Multiple Lifespans
For years, we’ve been told that it takes a village to raise a happy, healthy, and well-adju...
11230 Cornell Park Drive Blue Ash, OH 45242
We are an innovative pediatric therapy practice treating individuals from birth to young adults, ...
Ravenna, OH, USA
Coffee, Tea, and Autism provides a relaxed forum for discussion and information sharing for anyon...
Durham, NC 27708, USA
Coping With Misophonia in Relationships is a program designed to help misophones and their partne...
4710 Old Troy Pike, Dayton, OH 45424, USA
The Gorman Hewitt Ayars Fund is a financial assistance fund in the greater Dayton area for those ...
224 Patrick Avenue, Urbana, OH 43078, USA
Provides a broad range of service for the community that encompasses programs from early interven...
945 Danbury Road, Dayton, OH 45420, USA
This organization helps individuals with disabilities and coordination problems to achieve their ...