Columbus Center for Human Services, Inc. (CCHS) Transportation Services provides safe and reliable transportation for individuals with disabilities between home, work, adult day programs, and events throughout Franklin, Union, Delaware, and Pickaway counties.
CCHS Transportation Services helps individuals with disabilities gain accessibility to the community with ease.
- We schedule routes with NexTraq Route Optimization software.
- We provide effective communication to ensure individual pick up/drop off times are met.
- We limit passenger time to no more than one hour per route.
- We provide individuals with door-to-door service.
- All vehicles are registered with a Safety Sticker to ensure safe driving.