Our mission at the Center for Possibilities is to improve the quality of life for children and adults with developmental disabilities and their families. Center for Possibilities believes that a person’s worth is not diminished by a disability and that people with disabilities are entitled to full life experiences. Our goals are to:
- Increase access to quality programs by removing financial and enrollment barriers
- Increase level of independence/highest level of functioning of our students
- Decrease feelings of loneliness and isolation for students and their families
- Increase awareness of programs/services for people with disabilities and their families
- Increase community awareness of the needs and abilities of people with physical and cognitive disabilities
- Decrease stress on families/caregivers providing long-term care of children/adults with developmental disabilities
Center for Possibilities is a not-for-profit 501(c) 3 and is governed by a Board of Directors. Our legal name is Cerebral Palsy of Northwest Indiana DBA Center for Possibilities.