Sleep: Family Echo Event August Series
August 10, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm| Free
We are excited to announce our Family ECHO August Series!
Family ECHO uses ZOOM technology to connect you with a team of interdisciplinary experts for presentation and discussion on topics related to improving and managing behaviors, family supports, executive function, self-care, and healthcare for children and youth with developmental disabilities including autism. Family ECHO follows the ECHO model offering an “all teach, all learn” environment and provides resources and session recordings for participants.
Who can participate in Family ECHO:
- Parents, family members and caregivers of individuals with autism and other developmental disabilities.
- Parent / professionals working in the disability field
- Healthcare professionals working directly with families
2021 Summer Schedule:
|Session||Date||Go LIVE Time||Topic|
|4:00pm||SLEEP – we need it, we want it, how to help children achieve it!|
To register for AUGUST, please use the following link:
LINK to register for AUGUST: https://is.gd/FE_August2021
- Earn certificates of attendance through this interactive, case-based learning series
- Learn with interdisciplinary providers
- Participate in a 60-minute session using a virtual platform
- Review case vignette presentations and participate in interactive discussion and recommendations.
Register today and see you soon!
~The Project ECHO Team!