Exercise Programming Study, Ages 22-44
October 6, 2022
An event every day that begins at 12:00 am, repeating until October 20, 2022
Exercise Programming Study using the Valemee Visual System for adults with intellectual disabilities.
A study is being conducted on the effectiveness of a proprietary visual system developed at Valemee Fitness to promote lifelong fitness and exercise independence for those with mild to moderate intellectual disabilities. Please see below for additional study information.
LOCATION: All sessions and appointments will be at: Valemee Fitness / 6631 Commerce Pkwy, Unit L / Dublin, Ohio 43017
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
• Study participants must be between 22-44 years of age
• Study participants must have a diagnosis of mild to moderate intellectual disability
• Study participants must NOT have major health risk factors
• Study participants must NOT have previous formal exercise programming in the past 6 months
• Study participants must NOT have previous experience at Valemee Fitness
• Participants will receive fitness testing and evaluation
• Participants will attend two 30 minutes sessions of personal training at Valemee Fitness in Dublin Ohio for 8 weeks. (Time to be arranged between each participant and the trainer.)
• There is no cost for participation. Travel expenses to and from the Valemee gym will be the responsibility of each participant.
• Participants will learn basic skills for completing exercises that may be generalized to other settings.
All questions can be directed to Dr. Carmen Swain, 614-292-5959 / firstname.lastname@example.org