- This event has passed.
EMPOWER PARENT WORKSHOP
January 6 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
This free parent workshop series, developed by the ESC of Medina County, is designed to foster discussion, collaboration, communication, and the sharing of resources to EMPOWER us all to build positive relationships.
September 9 – ABA Everyday! Utilizing the Principles of ABA at Home and in SchoolCANCELED
- October 7 – Building Positive Relationships with Your School Team
- November 6 – Surviving the Holidays! Keeping Kids on a Routine While Home for Breaks (sensory-friendly holiday activities included)
- January 6 – Potty Training! Behavior-Based Tips, Tricks, and Strategies
- February 5 – The Anxious Child: A guide to Understanding how Anxiety Affects Behavior and Ways to Cope
- March 2 – It’s OK That Your Child is Having a Meltdown! Guiding Your Child Through Difficult Situations
- May 6 – Preparing for Summer! Proactive Schedules, Routines, and Other Tools to Help the Summer Run Smoothly