- This event has passed.
Building a Frame for Behavior at Home
November 4 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Learn tips and techniques for avoiding and de-escalating behaviors at home. The upcoming downtime over the holidays could present some challenges, so be prepared!
Intended for Parents, Caregivers, Providers, Educators
Attend this workshop to:
- Get tips and techniques for avoiding and de-escalating behaviors at home with individuals of differing abilities
- Learn how to take care of you to be the best for your loved one and develop your own self-care plan
- Understand how to implement positive behavior supports that can lead to long-term behavioral changes
- Learn strategies to manage challenging behaviors during unstructured time at home like school breaks and holidays
- Enjoy a FREE lunch and networking with other parents
Registration is required via the REGISTER HERE button below or contact Alice Doyle at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-929-6634 X511232 by October 25, 2019