- This event has passed.
Build Your Resilience
February 17 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Providing care for a family member or friend with a complex medical condition or disability can be challenging. If you feel stressed, depressed, guilty, or have trouble getting motivated, then let us help you get your bounce back!
YOU WILL LEARN
- Common signs of stress
- Strategies to manage the impact of long-term caregiving
- How to embrace self-care and feel empowered
- Tips to increase your resiliency
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
CHILDCARE AVAILABLE (Limited Space)
- Individuals age 3 and above are invited to participate in structured activities led by teachers and volunteers during the workshop.
- Childcare involves group supervision and activities only. No one-on-one aides are available. All personal care will be done by parents.
- Pre-registration is REQUIRED for planning purposes. No registrations for childcare will be accepted at the door.
- Space is limited and offered on a first come first serve basis.
- Doors open at 9:30 am for childcare drop off.
LOCATION – FREE Parking
Independence Civic Center • 6363 Selig Blvd., Independence OH 44131
REGISTER BY FEBRUARY 10, 2020 at https://autismakron.org/index.php/resilience
Contact Amy Clawson via phone at 513-814-0674 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org